09 June 2008

Ladies in blue...














First, I have to give credit to Lady T for giving me this idea. The picture is from David's Bridal "dress your wedding". The dress the bride is wearing is NOT my dress, but it was the closest one I could find to mine in David's Bridal. Yes, each of my bridesmaids is wearing a different dress. They will all be wearing silver shoes, and I will be wearing shoes the color of their dresses. The two dresses that are strapless in the picture, won't be strapless for the wedding. One of my bm's is a seamstress, so she is doing all of the alterations and adding straps to the dresses that need them. Two of my bm's are redheads, one is a very dark brunette, and the other a light brunette. Each bm has a completely different body type, not even close to the ones in the picture. Picture them each carrying three yellow gerbera daisies with silver ribbon. My moh will be about 5 months prego on the wedding date and she looks so cute in her dress!

I'll write more later...

4 comments:

Cate Subrosa said...

Wouldn't it be cool if there were a thing like this but with much more choice so you could actually make it look like you and your bridal party?

I love how your shoes will match their dresses :)

Anonymous said...

how cute! the cartoonery (word?) sucks but its nice to be able to see some version of your vision, no?

once again, i agree with GSS- I wish there was a service like this that offered more choices. especially with body types. I have a very plus size MOH and a very petite bm. it would be nice to know how we will all look together.

CaliOC said...

Yes, I think that they need to add height and weight to their selecions. I have one bm that is only 5' and one that is 5'10, and two inbetween. Their sizes range from 2 to 18... so that is why I decided to let them wear different dresses.

Dana said...

I am doing something similar. My bridesmaids are wearing seperates and are chosing the different tops with the same bottoms. In the same color pool or aqua. That are picking out whatever shoes that they want as long as they are dyeable so that they can be dyed the same color.