17 June 2008

All curls...

I had my final hair and make-up trial on Monday night and I must say that I am very happy! The hair looks great in the photos, but we didn't get a chance to photograph the make-up in natural light because we didn't finish until it was dark outside. Trust me that it looks beautiful! She did my hair half up first and then all up; I think I like it all up better, but I like the idea of being able to take it down for the plane flight to Jamaica. I had my hair cut on Saturday and she cut the bangs too short, so the front isn't exactly the way I wanted --but it will be for the wedding. Also, she will add a little more height on top --in the photo it looks flatter than it really is because she took the photo looking down at me. Okay, that is enough rambling, here are the pics! I went to Y Beauty Studio in West Hills (the Valley); Diona Rhynard was my make-up artist and hairstylist.





Up vs. Down



Bottom right picture, me sans make-up -- don't look too close!

5 comments:

Cate Subrosa said...

Aw, it all looks gorgeous! It must be so exciting now to be picturing what you'll actually look like on the big day properly!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the hair! The all up is definitely great on you!

Anonymous said...

love it. love it. love it!

i prefer the all up too....although both look great on you so you could go either way.

;)

Dana said...

I like the up style for the ceremony adn the down one for the reception. Either way you will look great.

Amber said...

The hair is great! I love it.

ANd I wanted to say I love your blog, I've linked to you in fact!! I love your list of weekly complaints!! Awesome!

Keep up the good work!