06 March 2008

Hair and Make-up...

Okay, so now I am beginning my hair and make-up research. I actually did a preview with a make-up artist a few weeks ago, and I was VERY disappointed. I wonder, why pay someone to do something that I do every day? But, then people remind me that I should have a "stress free" wedding day, and having someone else do my hair and make-up will allow me to not have to worry. So, I have two more previews scheduled. I just hope they go better. The quotes I've gotten vary from $400 for the Bride and $100 for the Bridesmaids to $135 for the bride and $65 for the bridesmaids. The wierd thing is that the expensive quote came from someone who is supposedly straight out of school and building her portfolio. I've already decided to get eyelash extensions instead of wearing temporary false lashes. I'm going to Puff Beauty Salon in Pasadena to get my eyelashes done, and I've decided to get them done in April for the engagement photos as a "trial run". Ok, I've got some internet research to do. Bye!

1 comment:

Guilty Secret said...

I'm definitely having my hair done professionally - well, my fried is doing it but she is a hairdresser! Makeup I'm not sure about yet... I might have a trial and see how I like it.