- If I get fresh daisy plants they can be placed next to the chairs along the aisle for the wedding and then they can be used as center pieces for my tables.
- Each bridesmaid can hold one yellow gerbera daisy with a ribbon.
- My bouquet will be simple with shasta daisies with ribbon tying them together.
So, I think that will cut down on my flower costs. Next item, make-up and hair:
- Unless I find a great deal, I've decided to do my own make-up
- I found a place in Pasadena that has affordable prices for eyelash extensions -- I think that I'd rather spend my money on something that will last at least through the honeymoon than on my make-up.
- I'm going with my mh to look for a hair salon/stylist close to the wedding site. Hopefully we can find someone/someplace that will work
I've already purchased 144 turquoise candle holders with votives for decorations. I'm thinking that I don't need to spend any money on extra "party favors" and that I can let the guests each take a votive home instead. I've always thought that most favors were a little silly, and the only favor my fh and I agree on would cost us over $230 and is a little silly -- rulers that say "love rules".
Okay, my medicine is starting to kick in so I gotta go now.